A neat little trick. Do you want to send a particular destop to a certian machine, but not have it auto-logon? If so, why not use View in kiosk mode and just disable SSO on the Agent? Simple enough, huh? Then you could always use a “Tap-n-Go” type solution in a later phase, without having to rearchitect the solution.
- My Homepage on SSL Certificates in Connection Server/Security Server
- D. Garrett on Motorola Xoom versus Apple’s iPad2
- Astie on Motorola Xoom versus Apple’s iPad2
- myvirtualcloud.net » Weekly VDI Digest March 22, 2011 on VMware View and Sentillion SSO – Part 2
- myvirtualcloud.net » Weekly VDI Digest March 15, 2011 on Dedicated vSphere Infrastructure for View?